WHAT TO EXPECT?
Because it’s an iconic brand recognized by name, BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT is the most imitated smoothing brand on the market, so be aware of imitators. When you book your appointment, here are a few things to consider to ensure you’re receiving the one and only original Brazilian Blowout professional smoothing treatment as performed by one of our certified salons.
The Salon and Stylist:
We require stylists to be certified in order to perform the Brazilian Blowout treatment properly and to manufacturers requirements, so don’t hesitate in asking to see their certificate.
Ask to see the bottle! Our solution comes in an iconic bronze bottle clearly marked with Brazilian Blowout.
When you arrive at the salon, the process is as follows:
1. Stylist will assess your hair and determine which result you would like to achieve – straight or curly.
2. Stylist will shampoo your hair a few times with our specially formulated Anti-Residue Professional Shampoo to prepare your hair for optimal smoothing results.
3. After towel drying, your certified stylist will divide your hair into sections to begin to comb the Brazilian Blowout Professional Smoothing Solution through each section of the hair from root to tip; lightly dusting each section, careful to not saturate it.
4. Stylist will then blow-dry your hair as smooth and straight as possible with a round, boar bristle brush.
5. Once the hair is dry, your stylist will divide the hair into four sections and being using a flat iron to seal in the solution.
6. Once flat ironing is completed, the stylist will then rinse the hair (not shampoo), towel-dry, and apply the Brazilian Blowout Deep Conditioning Masque to further seal in the solution and reset your hair to it’s natural pH. This will sit on the hair for one minute, and then the stylist will rinse the hair once again and towel dry.
7. Your certified stylist will now apply the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum to assist in detangling hair prior to final blow dry and styling.
8. After about 90 minutes (depending on the density and amount of your hair), your treatment is completed, and you can leave the salon with the freedom to immediately wash your hair, exercise, or put it up in a pony tail or clip without having to wait to do so. Enjoy your smooth, frizz-free, shiny locks for up to 12 weeks. Make sure you get the longest-lasting result out of your treatment by using our Açai Anti-Frizz aftercare + styling products.